He’s 30 today!
Happy birthday Bjørn Einar Romøren! We ♥ you
adlersollenfliegen asked: Heeey!
I didn't know you were so ill... Poor girl *hug* Do you feel any better now?
I'm glad you're back here with us :)
It wasn’t anything too serious, but thank you :) I’m almost fully recovered now!
I apologize for my long absence but I have been quite ill, I spent the bigger part of last weekend at the hospital and missed the Planica competitions.
Here you have the results and some pictures from the last event this season!
Final results Planica HS215, 18.3.2011:
1. G. Schlierenzauer AUT 450,9p 2. Thomas Morgenstern AUT -2,8p 3. Martin Koch AUT -17,1p 4. Matti Hautamäki FIN -21,9p 5. Anders Bardal NOR -25,5p 6. Simon Ammann SUI -29,0p 7. Kamil Stoch POL -29,3p 8. Adam Malysz POL -33,6p 9. J.R. Evensen NOR -41,9p 10. B.E. Romøren NOR -46,8p
Final results Planica HS215, team 19.3.2011:
1. Austria 1669,9p 2. Norway -135,5p 3. Slovenia -181,3p 4. Poland -220,2p 5. Germany -287,1p 6. Czech Rep -312,2p 7. Finland -339,6p 8. France -366,9p
Final results Planica HS215, 20.3.2011:
1. Kamil Stoch POL 217,3p 2. Robert Kranjec SLO -2,3p 3. Adam Malysz POL -13,7p 4. G. Schlierenzauer AUT -15,9p 5. Anders Bardal NOR -18,4p 6. Severin Freund GER -19,5p 7. Thomas Morgenstern AUT -26,5p 8. Wolfgang Loitzl AUT -29,5p 9. J.R. Evensen NOR -29,6p 10. Martin Koch AUT -34,6p
Final results Lahti HS130, team 12.3.2011:
1) Austria 1086,0 p 2) Norway -20,7 3) Poland -57,7 4) Germany -68,1 5) Slovenia -86,3 6) Finland -125,9 7) Japan -146,4 8) Czech Rep -148,3
Final results Lahti HS130, 13.3.2011:
1. Simon Ammann SUI 286,8p 2. Andreas Kofler AUT -4,5p 3. Severin Freund GER -6,8p 4. Anders Bardal NOR -8,3p 5. Thomas Morgenstern AUT -10,3p 6. Martin Koch AUT -11,5p 7. J.R. Evensen NOR -13,9p 8. G. Schlierenzauer AUT -15,4p 9. Kamil Stoch POL -17,2p 10. Daiki Ito JPN -19,2p
Maybe someone can have fun with this during the weekend :)
Submitted by anonymous.
These are just the general rules, you can always come up with many more as you play.
Drink when someone jumps really badly (under 100 m in large hill)
Drink when someone jumps over the HS line
Drink when Kasai jumps
Drink when Borek Sedlak jumps
Drink when there’s any Kazakhstanian jumping
Drink when the camera shows a wind indicator
Drink everytime you see Hofer talking on the radio phone
Drink when gate is lowered
Drink doubles when gate is taken back up
Don’t drink when someone falls, that’s just unethic.